- 200 g boiled whole grain pasta
- 40 g Earth Control dryroasted & salted cashews
- 50 g Earth Control cranberries
- 75 g feta eg goat feta
- 1 large bundle of fresh basil
- 50 g. Earth Control natural almonds
- 1 pcs. clove of garlic
- 150 ml. olive oil
Blend all the ingredients for the pesto until taste and texture is perfect. Turn the chilled pasta with approx. 4 tablespoons pesto. Top with cranberry and whole cashew nuts and crumble with feta. Served as an accessory for eg. poultry or grilled chops.
If there is pesto left, you can store it in a few days in the refrigerator in a nice glass.