- 2 dl oatmeal
- 2 dl milk
- 1 dl yogurt, natural
- 1 tsp pure vanilla powder
- 4-6 pcs. Earth Control Dates (no stones)
- A handful coarsely chopped nuts, which
- Earth Control Brazil Nuts or
- unsalted nut mix
- Possibly. a little honey, agave or maple syrup
Cut the dates into small pieces and mix all the ingredients together in a glass, which is refrigerated for the next morning. Stir in the crop before serving and top it with chopped nuts or fresh fruit. Add a little more milk if the porridge has become too firm!
COLD PORRIDGE is stirred together the night before and stand in the refrigerator overnight. It tastes great and is easy to carry on the go.