- 1 package of Earth Control Linse Mix
- 1 pcs fresh mango, cut into boats
- 1 package of sugar snaps
- 1 pcs lime, cut into 4 boats
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 1 bag of Earth Control Cashews
- If possible a little fresh red chili in thin slices and coconut chips
- A little soy sauce or sweet chili sauce as a dressing
Cook the Lentil Mix as directed on package and cool slightly.
Blanch sugar peas and cut them into strips. Then cut mango and lime into boats. Distribute Lentil Mix in bowls and garnish with mangoes, sugar peas, coconut chips and chili on top.
Top the bowls with lots of fresh coriander and cashews. Serve fresh lime and soy or sweet chili sauce as dressing in a bowl next door. Bon appetite!
We have combined green, yellow and red lentils and seasoned with Asian-inspired spices. This makes it easy for you to prepare a delicious, tasty alt[...]