- 160 g Earth Control Cashew Nuts
- 150 g Earth Control Dates with coffee flavour
- 100 g oatmeal
- 1 tsp. Vanilla powder
- 2-3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 50 g dark chocolate, 80%
- 25 g Earth Control Cashew Nuts
- 25 g freeze-dried strawberries
- 1 bag of Earth Control Apple Bites with Strawberry taste
Put cashews in a bowl and soak them until the next day or at least 3-4 hours. Put the soaked cashews, dates, oatmeal, vanilla powder and coconut oil in a food processor and blend it all to a fine mass. Then roll 16 balls and freeze them while you prepare the decoration and temper / melt the chocolate.
Finely chop the cashews and place them in a bowl with the strawberry pieces. Temper / melt the chocolate, and roll your cashew nut balls in it. Then they are rolled in the mixture of cashews and freeze-dried strawberries. Put them if necessary refrigerate until the chocolate has set.
Decorate them with the colorful Strawberry Apple Bites from Earth Control.